We are Hiring
- Degree holder with qualifications in Education or qualified teaching certificate holder or applicants with related qualifications, with pre-school, primary or secondary teaching experience.
- Applicants who can offer to work on Sundays will be given priority consideration. Pathways will provide on-the-job training for recruited teachers.
Scope of Work
- Provide subject-based support to students with dyslexia, inspire them to take various paths when learning, and motivate their interest in learning.
- Perform yearly pre- and post-class assessments to evaluate students’ progress, and adapt the lessons to fit individual education plans.
- Assist in curriculum development and participate in designing teaching materials.
- Assist in educational workshops and seminars for parents and the public to increase general awareness and understanding towards dyslexia.
Interview with Teachers
If you have the relevant experience and passion in helping
children with dyslexia, please write or email your CV to:
Ms. Macy Yiu, Associate Director (Operations)
Address: The Pathways Foundation Limited, 1/F, Island Centre,
470 Reclamation Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon
We will arrange for an interview if deemed suitable.