凡到訪博思會學習中心 (包括九龍及沙田)人士必須遵守以下防疫措施 ，以保障公眾衞生健康 :
- 家長均須替子女作健康申報，有關表格可經網站下載: http://bit.ly/38oCIvF 或到中心索取。
本會將繼續密切留意疫情最新發展情況，並會適時檢視有關上課安排，敬請密切留意博思會網站 (www.pathways.org.hk) 公佈最新消息。
Pathways’ Anti-Epidemic Measures
To protect the public’s health, all visitors at Pathways Learning Centres (including Kowloon and Shatin) should follow the following anti-epidemic measures.
- When coming to the centres, all staff and visitors must wear face masks, measure body temperature and disinfect their hands with alcohol-based handrub. Anyone has fever or symptoms of respiratory tract infection will be refused to enter our centres.
- Students must bring their own face masks, otherwise they will not be allowed to attend classes. To enhance protection, centres will also provide protective face shields for students’ use.
- To reduce the risk of public gatherings, parents must pick up their children on time and avoid staying in the centres.
- For any students or their family members who travelled abroad in the past 14 days, or their schools currently being suspended due to confirmed COVID-19, parents must contact Pathways for follow up on class arrangement.
- Parents should make health declaration for their children. The form can be downloaded at http://bit.ly/38oCIvF or is available at our centres.
We would review the class arrangement taking into account of the latest situation, please visit our website (www.pathways.org.hk/?lang=en) for the latest updates.