因應新型冠狀病毒疫情最新發展，博思會學習中心 (包括旺角、沙田及荃灣) 現正實施以下防疫措施 :
- 家長均須替子女作健康申報，有關表格可經網站下載: http://bit.ly/38oCIvF或到中心索取。
本會將繼續密切留意疫情最新發展情況，並會適時檢視有關上課安排，敬請密切留意博思會網站 (www.pathways.org.hk) 公佈最新消息。
In view of the latest epidemic situation of the COVID-19, Pathways Learning Centres (including Mongkok, Shatin and Tsuen Wan) have the following anti-epidemic measures in place.
- When coming to the centres, all staff, teachers and students must wear surgical masks, measure body temperature and clean their hands with alcohol-based handrub. Anyone has fever or symptoms of respiratory tract infection will be refused to enter into our centres.
- Students must bring their own surgical masks, otherwise they will not be allowed to attend classes.
- To reduce the risk of public gatherings, parents must pick up their children on time and avoid staying in the centres.
- For any students or their family members who travelled abroad in the past 14 days, their parents must contact Pathways for follow up on class arrangement.
- Parents should make health declaration for their children. The form can be downloaded at http://bit.ly/38oCIvF or is available at our centres.
- For any Pathways staff or their family members who travelled abroad in the past 14 days, Pathways will follow up on appropriate arrangement.
We would review the class arrangement taking into account of the latest situation, please visit our website (www.pathways.org.hk) for the latest updates.