為加強博思會學習中心 (包括旺角、沙田及荃灣)內的防疫措施，本會已於2020年2月14日起新增健康申報機制，詳見第5點 :
- 家長均須替子女作健康申報，有關表格可經網站下載: http://bit.ly/38oCIvF或到中心索取。
本會將繼續密切留意疫情最新發展情況，並會適時檢視有關上課安排，敬請密切留意博思會網站 (www.pathways.org.hk) 公佈最新消息。
To enhance our preventive measures for the public health, Pathways Learning Centres (including Mongkok, Shatin and Tsuen Wan) will put in place health declaration for students with effect from 14th February, 2020. Please refer to the point #5 for details.
- When coming to the centres, all staff, teachers and students must wear surgical masks, measure body temperature and clean their hands with alcohol-based handrub. Anyone has fever or symptoms of respiratory tract infection will not be allowed to enter our centres.
- Students must bring their own surgical masks, otherwise they will not be allowed to attend classes.
- To reduce the risk of public gathering, parents must pick up their children on time and avoid staying in the centres.
- For any student who visited the Mainland in the past 14 days, his or her parents must contact Pathways for follow up on class arrangement.
- Parents should make health declaration for their children. The form can be downloaded at http://bit.ly/38oCIvF or is available at our centres.
We would review the class arrangement taking into account of the latest situation, please visit our website (www.pathways.org.hk) for the latest updates.